The Wharton Club of Colorado, in conjunction with the Alumni Affairs office, has put together an alumni ski trip in Colorado this coming winter!
Spend Superbowl weekend with fantastic skiing and snowboarding and great social events on the annual Wharton Alumni ski trip to Breckenridge, CO. The high-end lodging is conveniently located at the base of peak 9 within walking distance to nightlife and the ski slopes. Five huge peaks with over 2200 acres of skiing and riding, five terrain parks, four half-pipes, two high-speed six passenger Super Chairs, the highest chairlift in North America. Nightlife is just as exciting with a great variety of brewpubs, taverns, casual nightspots, fine restaurants, shops, and even an authentic historic Victorian district to explore.
Breckenridge’s Main Street is an intimate pedestrian-friendly stroll with a collection of unique shops and restaurants to explore. Other activities around town include cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, snowmobiling, snowbiking, sleigh rides, snow-tubing and Spas. The Trip is open to all Wharton Alumni students, family, and friends of all abilities, as well as non-skiers just looking to relax, shop, dine and spa in Breckenridge.
Note: Trip price does NOT include flights or transportation to Breckenridge but can be booked upon request. Denver Airport is approximately 1.5 hrs from Breckenridge.
Included in Base Price
• 3 nights lodging at Main Street Station based on maximum occupancy in a 1 bedroom condo
• Access to greatly discounted lift tickets, rental equipment and ski/snowboard lessons
• Access to organized social events
• All taxes and resort fees
• Rate DOES NOT include airfare or transportation to resort
- Lauren Sveen– firstname.lastname@example.org; 303.229.6658
- Randy Dunbar - email@example.com; 720.938.2144