The Penn & Wharton Club of Arizona is an Alumni Club Award of Merit winner; the most prestigious award given, we were honored as the top club in the world. Becoming a member will give you access to “the most important social network” you will ever join.
In today’s “new normal” put the strength of the Penn & Wharton alumni network of over 120 Global Clubs and 2,000 Alumni living in Arizona to work for you. You will receive:
- Access to the Arizona, other U.S., and Global Club events (plus events from other affiliated top-tier university Clubs through the Phoenix Ivy Council).
- Priority notice before the general public of all activities.
- Preferred seating for events and the opportunity to bring guests.
- Access to "University Webinars."
- Access to the Penn & Wharton Member Alumni directory.
- Access to PENN Link and PENN Career Service
- Access special discounts and deals on insurance, computers, rental cars, etc. at www.alumni.upenn.edu/services/index.html
- With our latest affiliation, Penn & Wharton Alumni Club members now can attend the Turnaround Management Association - Arizona meetings at "member" rates.
- Rotary Club of Phoenix 100 Partnership
Be our guest to hear speakers and special programs on a wide range of subjects and meet influential local business people through our partnership with the Rotary Club of Phoenix 100 at their weekly Friday noon luncheon at the Phoenix Country Club (7th St. & Thomas). This is a PENN & WHARTON CLUB MEMBER BENEFIT; when signing in at the lunch meeting, you must identify yourself as a member of the PENN & WHARTON CLUB OF ARIZONA.
Check their website: www.rotary100.org for weekly program details. Hot buffet lunch is
just $35 (cash only please), starts 12:15 p.m., ends 1:30 p.m. sharp, free parking.
OTHER MEMBER BENEFITS:
Club membership entitles you to participate in all Club events at a reduced rate. With membership, you also have access to all of the components of this new and dynamic web site. Plus, you will receive notification and updates of events organized or sponsored by the Club.
Participating in Club events is an excellent way to meet fellow Penn alumni, and to discover some of the finer sides of living in Arizona! Past events have included a wine tasting; baseball games; our annual Ben Franklin birthday celebration; an evening with Art Caplan, nationally recognized Director of the Penn Center for Bioethics; and a dinner with New York Times best-selling author and Penn alumna Lisa Scottoline; our annual tour of the Phoenix Art Museum; and many others. To see a more complete listing, click on the link to our Past Events.